Offshore & International Company Services
We assist clients with the set-up process to establish the correct company or trust and can provide a full management service to meet the statutory requirements of the structure. We also undertake the administration of the structure on an ongoing basis.
Our end-to-end service is designed to ensure a robust and comprehensive solution to meet your international tax planning requirements.
- Advice on the selection, establishment and maintenance of a company, both ‘offshore’ and onshore.
Advice to clients seeking to establish or restructure international or offshore operation
- Advise on market entry into Europe, Eastern Europe, China and Asia
- Advice on matters relating to outsourcing and procurement in China
- Corporate structuring, financial engineering and tax and VAT planning
- Assistance with the implementation of trading, investment and other structures
- Advice on domestic and overseas property ownership
- Contractual matters, billing and other day-to-day affairs of corporate structures
- Advice on utilising structures domiciled in high tax areas for international tax planning
- Advice and implementation of business start-ups
- Advice and implementation of cubicle/physical presence operations
- Expertise in utilising double tax treaties
- Bank introductions and account management services. Learn more about our Offshore Banking services.