Why Incorporate in the Ras Al Khaimah?
The emirate of Ras Al Khaimah is strategically located between Africa and the Middle East and between the Far East and Europe, making it a gateway to over 1.5 billion consumers located in countries surrounding the Red Sea and the Gulf.
- The UAE is one of the wealthiest countries in the world with a GDP of US $103 billion (2004)
- The UAE has the third largest proven oil reserves, however RAK has broadened its economic activity to include an industrial platform, real estate, trade and manufacturing
- UAE governance is based on Federal Law, except for Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah who maintain their own judicial systems
- Its infrastructure is of the highest standards with access to more than 170 shipping lines and approximately 86 airlines connecting to over 100 cities worldwide
- English is the official language of business but Arabic, Persian, Hindi, and Urdu are widely spoken
- Expertise with regards to the establishment, management and application of RAK International companies
- Company secretarial services
- Provision of professional directors and nominee shareholders
- In-house accounting
- Registered office services